Regulations for the provision of electronic services
The Regulations define the rules for the provision of electronic services by !!!
Regulations – this document specifying the conditions of using the Service Provider’s Services by subscriber.
Website – the Service Provider’s website available at !!!
User – a person who uses the services available on the Website on the terms set out in regulations.
Service – a service consisting in:
sending e-mails prepared by the Service Provider to subscribers – the rules are set out in the Newsletter Regulations.
a) sending e-mails prepared by the Service Provider to subscribers – the rules are set out in the Newsletter Regulations.
b) answering questions asked via the contact form.
1) The service is provided free of charge, its use is voluntary.
2) 2In order to provide the Service, the Service Provider obtains the necessary information from interested parties data.
3) The contact form service is provided only to persons who:
a) provided their data in the contact form available on the website !!!
b) become acquainted with these Regulations and accept its content,
c) they agreed to the processing of their personal data by the Service Provider,
d) have concluded a contract for the provision of electronic services by completing form and sending a message.
4) The Service is provided by sending an e-mail to the address indicated by The Service Recipient’s e-mail address or telephone contact to the phone number provided.
5) The Service Provider’s website contains cookies that record the Customer’s activities under service (page views and display time) serving the Service Provider for an individual matching website content.
1) In order to start using the Service, you must:
a) connection to the Internet;
b) Internet browser enabling browsing on a computer screen hypertext (HTML) documents related to the Internet through the Service network with Java Script enabled and cookies saved;
c) e-mail account;
2) The service provider undertakes to ensure the highest possible quality and stability The Website and Services provided through it, however, shall not be borne liability for inability to use, interruptions and interference caused force or unauthorized acts of third parties.
1) The Service Recipient is entitled to lodge a complaint if the Service Provider fails to fulfill his obligations described in these Regulations or performs them in a manner inconsistent with the provisions of the Regulations.
2) Complaints may be submitted in electronic form to the address !!!. The complaint should contain in particular a description of the problem underlying the complaint.
3) The service provider shall consider the complaint within 30 days of its receipt in the correct form. If the complaint cannot be examined within a given period, the Service Provider will inform the complaining party about the reasons for the delay and the expected date of considering the complaint within that period.
4) A response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address provided by the advertiser. In special circumstances, the response may be sent using other means of communication (e.g. traditional mail).
5) The Service Provider will not consider complaints arising from ignorance of applicable law or the Regulations.
6) In the event of a breach of the complaint procedure, the complaint may not be considered.
Personal data protection
1) The administrator of the personal data of the Service Providers is the Service Provider.
2) The purpose of data processing is the implementation of the service specified in these Regulations.
3) The Service Provider does not provide access to the Service Recipient’s data to entities other than authorized to do so on the basis of legal provisions. The Service Provider reserves the right to entrust the Customer’s data to other entities in order to properly provide the service.
4) The data is processed with the Service Recipient’s consent only and exclusively during the service period. After 3 years from the end of the service, the Service Provider will delete all of the Customer’s personal data. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to provide the service.
5) The Service Recipient has the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of his data by the Organizer to the body supervising the processing of personal data, GIODO.
6) The Service Recipient has the right to inspect their data, update it, delete it, transfer it and obtain comprehensive information on this subject. In order to exercise his rights, the Customer should send a message to the e-mail address: !!!
1) The Regulations have been in force since 2020 and is available at !!!.
2) The Service Provider has the right to change the provisions of the Regulations or introduce a new one. The Service Provider shall notify by e-mail about a change in the provisions of the Regulations or the introduction of a new one.
3) The new Regulations or amendments to the existing provisions shall enter into force after 14 days from the date of notifying the Customer about the amendment to the provisions of the Regulations or the introduction of a new one, unless the Customer terminates the contract for the provision of electronic services in the manner indicated in the Regulations.
4) The applicable law is Polish and EU law.